New Medication for Treatment-Resistant Depression Available
The Rochester Center for Behavioral Medicine welcomes the approval of Spravato (esketamine), a novel medication manufactured by Janssen that is used adjunctively with anti-depressant medications for treatment-resistant depression. Our medical director, Dr. Joel Young, was a primary investigator during the Spravato clinical trial. If you are interested in being considered for this new treatment, please email email@example.com. We will contact you once our program is up and running!
- -We will be offering this treatment in the Spring of 2019
- -This treatment is approved for adults ages 18 and older
- -Prescribing clinicians will determine the need for treatment with objective assessments
- -Treatment is dependent upon factors that vary with each individual
- -Insurance coverage varies based on individual health plan
Spravato featured in the New York Times